Philae Advisory brings together a team of seasoned professionals with complementary and extensive experience in the development, financing and M&A of energy and infrastructure projects across various markets in Africa.
Philae Advisory’s team members bring together a number of highly valuable assets such as:
- A deep knowledge of the infrastructure and energy sectors
- Thorough understanding of the specific risks and opportunities of various markets in Africa
- A strong track record built in top-notch global firms covering complementary areas such as Project Management and Development, Export and Project Finance, M&A, Sovereign Advisory and Private Equity
- Access to a global network of key decision-makers across corporations, governments and financial institutions
- A result-oriented mindset with a proven track record of closing transactions in challenging environments
- Strong and enduring relationship with our clients built on highest standards of service and integrity
Founder and Managing Partner
Stéphane has been working on the development, financing and M&A of a number of major infrastructure and energy projects in Africa over the past 20 years.
Before founding Philae Advisory, he had successively worked at NASA, Engie, Lazard and at an Africa-focus Infra AM. He has a deep understanding of the complexity of the African markets and has developed an unrivalled network amongst main actors involved in the African energy and infrastructure sectors.
Stéphane is Ingenieur Civil des Mines (MSc) and holds a Masters in Economics from IFP-School / University of Paris-Assas.
Guillaume has more than 20 years of experience in Private Equity, M&A and Strategy in the energy sector with a strong track-record in Africa. He has successively worked for Shell International, Marquard&Bahls and a European Infrastructure Fund investing in Africa. He has developed a deep understanding of the African infrastructure asset class specifics and an extensive network amongst developers, financiers and investors.
Guillaume graduated from HEC Paris.